The Spirit of Stray competition for 2017 is now closed.
Nicole Ehrenworth - Ban Pak Nguey, Mekong River Homestay
"Getting tied up in tradition at the local welcoming ceremony. Only the best experiences with Stray."
Te Maanihera Kainamu-Tuaiti - Straysia
SPIRIT OF STRAY 2018
Start collecting your best Photo and Videos and be in to WIN up to $500 in the next Spirit of Stray coming in March/April 2018
We always advocate to our travellers to “leave only footprints, take only photos”… or videos in this day and age.
When we ask the question, "What does the 'Spirit of Stray' look like?", it’s YOU, our travellers, who have lived and breathed the adventures who are best able to capture this!
Calling all budding photographers, videographers and even the amateur ‘point and shooters’ to share your best Stray moment with us.
“Capture the Spirit of Stray”
If your photo / or video encapsulates elements of exciting adventures, new experiences, good times shared with good people, getting further off the beaten track and meeting local communities then you are on the right track.
HOW TO ENTER:
1) Submit your best Stray Photo or Video that captures the “Spirit of Stray”
2) Photos must be minimum 3MB and 72dpi (preferably 300dpi, if available). Videos must be 15-60 seconds and minimum 720HD
3) Feel free to enter more than one photo/video!
4) Check out our full entry conditions
THE SELECTION PROCESS:
2) A Facebook album for each ‘Prize’ category will be open for public voting
3) The video and photo that achieves the most “Likes” in its category during the voting period WINS!
By entering this competition you have agreed to the Terms and Conditions