Bangkok can be a great place to be if you know where to go, how to get there, what to eat, where you are sleeping! It can be a bit overwhelming for first timers though, especially if you're arriving from a long haul flight. Let Stray have everything sorted for you when you begin your Southeast Asian adventure!
Deluxe Arrival Pack Includes:
- Meet, greet and transfer from bus station or airport to hotel.
- 2 nights' accommodation in a private, air-conditioned room with an ensuite
- Free wifi + pool facilities
- 1 hour traditional Thai massage
- Half day floating markets tour (please book with [email protected] 24 hours in advance).
- 1 month luggage storage (at the Stray Shop)
Single: $225 USD
Double/Twin: $245 USD ($122.50 per person)
You will stay at the New Siam Palace View Hotel, in an air-conditioned room with an ensuite. The hotel offers great facilities including free wi-fi, a pool and sundeck where you can relax and unwind post travel. Located just a 12 minute walk from the Stray Travel Shop, this is an ideal location to stay before or after your Stray trip with plenty to explore in the surrounding area.
On occasion when New Siam Palace View Hotel is not available, Stray uses an equivalent tiered hotel in the area, with similar facilities on offer.
- Twin/Double Rooms: To confirm a twin/double room booking, you'll need to select a twin or double room option when booking, then select ‘Quantity x2' at the checkout to ensure you book the entire room. If you are travelling solo you will need to purchase a ‘private/single room’. To enjoy the included ‘private Airport pick-up’ you and your travel companion will need to arrive at the same time (as only one pick-up is included with the package).
- Check-in/Check-out: Check in time is 2.00pm on arrival day, check out time is 12.00pm (noon) on departure day. If you arrive between check in time on arrival day and 12.00pm (noon) the following day this will count as your first night’s accommodation, whether you arrived in time to use the room or not. Feel free to discuss your requirements with our team.
- Accommodation: If the New Siam Palace View Hotel is not available, you will be booked into an equivalent tiered hotel in the area.
- Rates are in USD
On arrival at Bangkok airport, you will be met by the transfer company representative (your name will be on a sign) then taken to your accommodation near the Stray Bangkok Shop and the famous Khao San Road (hotel check-in time is 2pm). We recommend you head out and explore the colourful and intense nightlife!
At 7am you will be picked up from the hotel for your Floating Market Tour, where you will see the lively and interesting trade of seasonal fruit and vegetables, and get to sample some of the local produce! You will be dropped back at the hotel at approximately 1pm.
The afternoon is yours to enjoy the included Thai massage (booked at Stray Bangkok shop) and/or explore the city. You can also hang out with the friendly Stray crew, and get loads of local tips and advice for exploring the area and beyond.
If you are starting your Stray trip to the North of Thailand, you will depart from the Stray Bangkok Office at 8.00am. We recommend you confirm this time 48 hours beforehand.
For those who are heading off on other adventures, please note that the hotel check-out time is 12.00 noon.
For those finishing their Stray trip, we hope you’ve had a fantastic time. You can book onward travel at our Stray Bangkok Shop or contact us for more information about other cool stuff in SE Asia and our Stray New Zealand products by email [email protected].
Bangkok Arrival Plus: Day 1
|BKK Deluxe Day 1 (Depart)||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement|
Bangkok Arrival Plus: Day 2
|BKK Deluxe Day 2 (Departs)||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement|
Bangkok Arrival Plus: Day 3
|BKK Deluxe Day 3 (Depart)||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement||By Arrangement|