What's the difference between Freestyle Tours and Freestyle Passes?
Passengers with Freestyle Passes and Freestyle Tours travel together, on our safe, reliable, flexible adventure travel network, with a fun local Tour Leader, exploring amazing destinations.
The main difference is that Freestyle Tours include accommodation and activities in the package price, and so this is sorted up front, and passengers on Freestyle Passes book and pay for their accommodation and activities as they go. Both styles of travel give you the flexibility to hop off anywhere and spend longer in the places you like.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All prices are in USD.
- Offers valid from 30 November - 23 December 2018
- Offer applies to brochured Stray Asia 2018-19 full retail rates only - cannot be combined with other offers.
- Free Bucket Pass included with the Lot, Mekong, Little Mekong & Tom Yum Freestyle Passes & Tours only.
- Travel anytime within 12 months of purchase.
- Stray reserves the right to change inclusions or withdraw this offer at any time.
- Stray’s standard Terms and Conditions apply
See terms and conditions from previous promotions.