What's the difference between Freestyle Tours and Freestyle Passes?
Passengers with Freestyle Passes and Freestyle Tours travel together, on our safe, reliable, flexible adventure travel network, with a fun local Tour Leader, exploring amazing destinations.
The main difference is that Freestyle Tours include accommodation and activities in the package price, and so this is sorted up front, and passengers on Freestyle Passes book and pay for their accommodation and activities as they go. Both styles of travel give you the flexibility to hop off anywhere and spend longer in the places you like.
Click here to find out more!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- All prices are in USD.
- Offers valid from 7 August - 26 September 2019.
- Applies to Lot, Mekong, Moc Bai, Dong & Long Laos Passes and Tours departing after 1 October 2019, after which the Pass or Tour is valid for travel within 12 months.
- Offer applies to Stray Asia 2019-20 full retail rates only – cannot be combined with other offers except Stray’s Loyalty program.
- Stray reserves the right to change inclusions or withdraw this offer at any time.
- Stray’s standard Terms and Conditions apply.
10 DAY MEGA FLASH SALE:
- New Zealand Passes (Everywhere + Maximus) are in NZD; Asia Tours (Lot + Dong) are in USD; Australia Passes (Mick) are in AUD.
- Pass discounts valid from 17 - 26 September 2019.
- Offer applies to brochured Stray NZ 2018-19 full retail rates only - cannot be combined with other offers.
- Freestyle: Start travel anytime within 12 months of purchase.
- Waves & Caves sector of Everywhere Pass is available Summer only (Oct-April)
- Stray reserves the right to withdraw this offer at any time. All other standard terms and conditions apply.
- The final amount charged may vary +/-$0.50 of the advertised price.
See terms and conditions from previous promotions.