If you're looking for a fun and flexible way to travel Asia, meet great people, be shown extraordinary places and have total flexibility over your day-to-day itinerary, then Stray's the way!
Stray’s guided network spans Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam, offering access into remote and interesting parts of Asia that are otherwise hard to access. Your Tour Leader will ensure you get more out of your trip, providing local insights and recommendations along the way.
Best of all, our hop-on hop-off passes give you the freedom to hop off anywhere along the route, as often as you like, and tailor your trip to match your interests, spending more time in the places you love.
There are a minimum of 2 departures per week so if you hop off you can book onto the next bus 3-4 days later.
Hop-on Hop-off Passes:
- Come with the benefits of travelling with a group and a tour leader, but give you total flexibility to do what you want, when you want!
- Are valid for 12months of travel.
- Take you to unique, off the beaten track places that you might not find on your own.
- Are easy and hassle-free.
- Are guided by an awesome, English-speaking local Tour Leader
- Do not include activities and accommodation giving you the flexibility to choose what suits you, as you go. Your Tour Leader is happy to help make bookings and offer suggestions.
The Lot Pass covers our entire one-way travel network from Bangkok to Hanoi. All of the other Passes are different sectors of the travel network so you choose to travel the parts that suit you and you can expect new travellers to join you along the way!