Experience the ancient city of Hue on Vietnam’s most popular mode of transportation – the motorbike!
Get right up amongst the city and history with 2 Wheel Experiences. Their experienced guides will provide you with expert commentary on sights and historical points of interest. Experience Vietnamese life, visit lots of must-see sights and take an unforgettable motorcyle journey!
There are two tours on offer – the Hue Countryside Tour and the Hue Historical Tour.
Hue Countryside Motorbike Tour:
Duration: approximately 4 hours
Hue Historical Motorbike Tour:
Duration: approximately 7 hours
A few highlights:
- See the Hue countryside
- Interact with the locals
- See the Thanh Toan Bridge
- Learn how to make a conical hat and incense sticks
- Bunker Hill – hidden American war bunkers overlooking the Perfume River
- Thien Mu Pagoda – constructed in 1601, this is an icon of Vietnam
- Traditional Farming Museum – learn about the tools and techniques of rice farming
- Tiger Colosseum
- Dragon boat trip
Included with each tour:
- Rain ponchos
- Pick up and drop off
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guide
Check out the 2 Wheel Experiences site for full details!