If you are short on cash and want to pay by instalments this is the option for you. A 20% deposit will confirm your tour/pass at the advertised rate.
You then have up to 6 months to pay off your pass - which must be paid in full prior to departure. When full payment is received, Freestyle travellers will get access to the Stray Mate 'trip manager' where you can start planning your itinerary and confirming travel dates. To pay instalments or the final balance go to Stray’s Extra Payment page quoting your name and reference number with the payment.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- There is no administration fee, you only pay the advertised rate on the day
- The 20% deposit is non-refundable and non-transferable
- The Deposit option is only available for direct bookings (Online, Stray Reservations or Stray's Travel Shop)
- Full payment must be made within 6 months of booking or at least 14+ days before you start your Stray trip (you will not be able to book any subsequent dates on Hop-on Hop-off itineraries until full payment is received).
- Upon receipt of the full payment, your booking is subject to Stray’s terms, conditions and cancellation fees.
- When you pay by deposit you have committed to paying the price advertised at the time of booking, regardless of any price changes or alternative promotions that may become available.
- If you have a valid Promotional Code this must be applied at the time of booking (when placing a deposit) and cannot be applied at a later date. The promo code discount is applied to the entire booking value. A promo code can only be applied once to each booking (and not on subsequent payments).
- If payment is not received within the specified time frame Stray reserves the right to release the booking.
If you would like to speak to someone regarding a payment please email [email protected] with your name and reference number.