Our hop-on hop-off travel passes do not run every day. Use the timetable below to find out what days they depart.
Timetables may be subject to change. Check your personalised itinerary in Stray Mate for specific departure times.
New Season Timetable Changes
The 1st of October marks the start of our new season. The new route changes will take effect following the first departure from Bangkok on 2nd October.
We've created a special timetable to show you exactly which dates the new changes take effect in each location. The yellow highlighted dates indicate the first group travelling on the new route.
You can view a complete summary of the new season changes here, but the key dates to note:
- From 11 October - 1 extra night in Vang Vieng
- From 14 October - 1 less night in Kong Lor
- From 19 October - 1 extra night in Siem Reap (Mekong/Lot travellers only)
- From 23 October - 1 extra night in Sihanoukville
- 21 October - Final bus to visit Koh Tunsay (Rabbit Island)
- From 29 October - the departure days in Vietnam are one day later. Instead of departing Ho Chi Minh City for Da Lat on Sunday and Thursday, we depart Monday and Friday.
How to read the timetable
The timetable shows all departures across the entire Stray Asia network. Unless you are travelling on the Lot Pass (which covers all our destinations), this means that you will only need a portion of the timetable.
The numbers on the left-hand side are the days according to the Lot Pass, assuming you don't hop off and spend longer anywhere.
Each Pass Page also shows its current season itinerary on the Timetable Tab.
Please email any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the team will be happy to help.